Precautions Against Coronavirus at Bliss Hair Salons in Nottingham & Loughborough
In light of the current Coronavirus situation, we are taking a common sense approach and would like things to continue as normal as much as is possible during these challenging times. We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. We would like to reassure you that at present we are still taking bookings as normal and have no plans to close.
Bliss Hair Salons Precautions Against Coronavirus
We are ensuring that cleanliness is our number one priority in our Nottingham & Loughborough hair salons and all staff are working together to ensure that:
- All kit is sterilised after every client
- The salon is cleaned with bleach and antibacterial products, including areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machine
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs
- Antibacterial hand wash or sanitiser gels are available for use by clients visiting the salons
- The salons will be given a deep clean on a regular basis
Before Your Appointment at Bliss Hair Salons
Before making or attending an appointment at our salons, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been affected by the corona virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
If so, please seek medical advice.
Please refrain from booking an appointment if you feel unwell and suspect that you may have corona virus. If you already have an appointment booked and the above applies please contact us to rearrange. Please also call the salons using the links below
What Can You Do?
Medical professionals have advised that during this time you should actively ensure that you :
- Wash your hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds
- Wash your hands when you get home or arrive at work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell (1 metre has been suggested)
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you concerned about being unwell, please seek medical advice.
If you have any queries or concerns please feel free to contact us on 01509 210788