2018 Bliss Awards at Bliss Hair Salons in Nottingham & Loughborough – Recognising Teamwork & Talent
The long-anticipated Bliss Awards 2018 was a huge success, recognising the fantastic hairdressing and front of house team at Bliss Hair Salons in Nottingham & Loughborough.
Head Office Manager Becky Watret and Creative Director Liam Baxter organised and hosted the event which took place in a private suite at Copper City – a beautifully restored landmark building opposite the Theatre Royal in Nottingham.
And The Award Goes To…
- Bryonie Davies received both the Bliss Social Media Award and Bliss Colourist Award which are both measured on the best overall statistics for an individual stylist.
- Melissa Davies received the Bliss Image & Appearance Award for the outstanding way in which she presents herself to the salon every day.
- Skye Partner won the Bliss Future Star Award for the passion and enthusiasm she brings to her role and the salons – watch this space!
- Emma Fraser won both Bliss Retail Award and Bliss Treatment Award as statistically more of her clients benefit from her Olaplex treatment & take home hair care than any other Bliss stylist – shine on!
- Emilie Anstee was crowned Bliss Apprentice of the Year as she has embraced the Bliss vision and values with great success and already has her own column as a stylist.
- Liam Baxter won the Bliss Client Retention Award as he maintains between 90 – 100% of his clients frequently – he has many devoted clients & fans.
- Lauren Chambers was voted Bliss Employee of the Year – which was voted for by the team across the 3 branches.
- Salon owner Nick Tedd also paid a special tribute to the unsung heroines and engine drivers of the 3 salons – Bliss Front of House & Head Office Team Becky Watret, Leeanne Harriman, Sylv Davies and Esther Hughes.
- Congratulations also to Liz Tatler from Sister Bliss who was promoted to Senior Level 4 Stylist.
Everyone enjoyed a drinks reception and three-course lunch followed by bubbles and, of course, the much-anticipated awards celebration. This was followed by a drinks party at The Hop Merchant where Nick had reserved the private upstairs parlour where the celebrations continued.
Bliss owner Nick Tedd said: “It was a fantastic day with a wonderful team spirit and atmosphere. I want to extend my thanks to Liam and Becky for organising and hosting this event and everyone at Bliss for their contribution and continued passion, enthusiasm and support. I would also like to thank the teams at Copper City & The Hop Merchant for looking after us and making our day such a success.”
Now check out some of the photos from the day…